A custom furniture company needed website development. This included everything from copywriting and product images to domain/hosting set up and development. Their logo was also outdated. I rebuilt the logo entirely but kept a similar look/feel to evolve the logo into a more modernized version of the previous.
Requirements for the website:
- Needs to tell a story about the furniture builder and how this business has been in the family for over 30 years
- Validates the company by showcasing real customer testimonials
- Showcase images of the furniture
- Can be managed by a non-technical person
- Images should be compressed to keep website speed reasonably fast