I built and designed a website for my sister and father’s artwork. This included everything from copywriting and product images to domain/hosting set up and website development.
- Must be responsive (no brainer)
- Needs to showcase art in a beautiful way
- Tells a story about the artwork and artist
- Must have ability to sell art online (ecommerce)
- Needs to be organized into appropriate categories
- Must be scaleable (adding future categories and products)
- Images should be compressed to keep website speed reasonably fast
- Can be managed by a non-technical person
Visit the website at www.artforumgallery.com.